Our team has the key objective to assist those in the education sector (K-12) find solutions allowing them to efficiently manage the business of running a school.
We are looking for someone with strong business development background that is able to develop and implement strategies to drive revenue growth from both new and existing clients using a variety of methods.
You will be an energetic, highly organised, detail-oriented professional with experience in business development – a dynamic person who is recognised as a ‘go getter’ and someone who wants to make things happen.
Key objectives and activities include:
- Identifying business opportunities in the appointed region, and develop the pipeline of new business
- Track, nurture and manage the pipeline of opportunities – with successful sales of the Synergetic software to schools
- Build a comprehensive knowledge of current/future products and the solutions they provide
- Identify trends and specific product needs of the appointed region
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop appropriate strategies to support opportunities
- Attend key conferences and networking events specific to the education sector
- Ongoing account management of specific clients
We are looking for someone who has:
- Tertiary qualifications in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Experience in School Management System/Software to the education sector
- Demonstrated business development and sales experience
- Strong client focus with ability to deal confidently with clients
- Ideally, an understanding of the nuances of the K-12 education sector
- Interest and ability to travel both across states and potentially internationally
- A car, full driver’s license, and hold or obtain a Working with Children’s Check