Synergetic Head Office
Building 4, 303 Burwood Highway
Burwood East, Vic 3151
+61 3 9803 8000
Synergetic Head Office is located on Burwood Highway between Blackburn Road and Springvale Road, Melway reference Map 62 B7. The building is situated off a service road (with the enterance being just past the ambulance station and in front of Sofia’s Restaurant).
*Please note – address numbers repeat themselves along Burwood Highway between the suburbs of Burwood and Burwood East.
If using the M1 (Monash Freeway) exit at Blackburn Road from both directions. If using the M3 (Eastern Freeway) exit at Springvale Road travelling outbound from Melbourne. If coming from airport usually best to use the M1. Taxi fares from the airport (Tullamarine) are usually $80-$90.
Tram route 75, stop 71
The closest train station is Nunawading Station. Getting a taxi from this station to Burwood East will take around 10-15 minutes.
Other alternatives are: www.venturabus.com.au
- Train to Box Hill, then bus route 732. Exit bus at Burwood One Shopping Centre then walk along Burwood Highway (10 minute walk)
- Train to Blackburn, then bus route 703 or 736. Exit bus at Kmart Plaza then walk along Burwood Highway (10 minute walk)
Unfortunately there is no on-site parking available. Car parking is available in the following locations:
- On Mahoneys Road
- In the East Burwood Reserve (On the opposite side of Burwood Highway to the Synergetic office). Some of the parking in the reserve is 3 hour parking. All day parking is available towards the back of the reserve.
- In the service road out the front of the office complex.
Hotel – Novotel Glen Waverley
Apartment – Punt Hill Apartments Burwood
Apartment – Quest Knox
Serviced Apartments – Quest Glen Waverley
Hotel – Clarion on Canterbury
Motel – Burwood East Motel
Full Day & Two Day Courses
Half Day Courses
- Morning tea, a light lunch and afternoon tea will be provided on full day courses.
- Morning tea will be provided on half day courses.
Whilst we endeavour to cater for special requests, foods and snacks served during training courses may contain common food allergens (e.g. nuts, eggs, milk, wheat, gluten, fish) as we cannot guarantee what is provided to us by external suppliers. Please do not hesitate to phone us if you wish to discuss your circumstance in further detail.
- Registrations cancelled more than 5 working days prior to the commencement of the course will incur a 10% administration fee.
- Registrations cancelled less than 5 working days but before 2 working days prior to the commencement of the course will incur a 30% administration fee unless the position can be filled.
- Registrations cancelled less than 2 working days but before the commencement of the course will incur a 50% administration fee unless the position can be filled.
- The full course fee will be charged for cancellations on the day the course commences.